Originally posted on Thought Catalog:
1. You pronounce “Toronto” as “Torono.”
2. You hate the Toronto Transit Commission, but you also can’t live without it. Delays are understandable, but Toronto’s transit system takes it to a whole new level. It’s like the delays are delayed. Which makes you think to yourself, “Hmm, maybe I shouldn’t have blown off getting my G1…”
3. You don’t get startled anymore by the man who yells out “BELIEVE” at Dundas Square. Every Toronto native knows who I’m talking about. The man does deserve props though. It takes dedication to come out every day to do that. I wonder if he loses his voice by the end of every day.
4. You secretly feel badass that your formal mayor smoked crack. “Secretly” being the key word here.
5. There doesn’t seem to be enough Chipotle franchises. I honestly think there are about five Chipotles in the entire Greater…
View original 308 more words